Job Purpose : In order to meet our Customer Onboarding and User Engagement goals, we are looking for a professional Product Trainer capable of conceptualizing and conducting training programs for customers and end users of our products so as to enable them to use our products efficiently and independently.
Technical Skills: (must have)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with a demonstrated aptitude for speaking and presenting to both technical and general audience in an engaging manner
- Excellent presentation and time management skills
- Hands-on experience in technology products training
- Strong planning and facilitation skills
- Strong organisational and networking skills
Additional Skills: (nice to have)
- Research and Analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Training Needs Analysis
- Training design skills
Principal Accountabilities : Key accountability of Product Trainer will be to plan and deliver effective training programs to promote adoption and usage of our product offerings.
Product Trainer will be responsible for measuring the effectiveness of training programs and identify follow up actions.
- Acquire in-depth understanding of Company’s products to confidently conduct user training sessions
- Gain thorough knowledge about the audience and industry to create relevant training programs
- Design and develop training materials such as presentation content, practice exercises, assessment materials and scenario-based use cases
- Assist creation of video-based or online content for self-learning modules
- Plan and deliver effective and engaging training programs for your audience
- Deliver a variety of ILT (instructor-led training) sessions i.e., virtual online sessions, in-person sessions, workshops, use-case driven sessions using traditional and modern training methods
- Create relevant tests and assess effectiveness of training programs
- Conduct training satisfaction surveys and collect variety testimonials from participants in an innovative manner
- Maintain training data to generate and present training reports to the Management
- Collate and provide customer suggestions and feedback for product enhancements.